As Soon As You've selected Your brand-new sofa, it Is Time To think About Adding Some stylish new Med Lift 3 Way Reclining Lift Chair Stampede Mocha Living space Furniture To finish The look.
Sinking into a plush
, comfy chair can be enticing
, but if you have arthritis
, joint pain or other conditions
, standing up again can be a challenge. Thankfully
, lift chairs can address this challenge comfortably. Power lift chairs assist with the motion of standing up by carefully boosting the seat of your chair and supporting you throughout the motion.
What size lift chair should I buy?
As with any chair
, you’ll want your lift chair recliner to fit your proportions. This will enhance your comfort and increase accessibility as well. Here are some average sizes and height-to-weight ratios to help you decide what size of lift chair is best. Keep in mind that these sizes and weight capacities will vary based on the model you choose.
• Small: This size features a backrest with limited reclining capability and an elevating ottoman.
• Medium: 5 ft.
, 4 in. to 5 ft.
, 10 in. and up to 375 lbs.
• Large: 5 ft.
, 11 in. to 6 ft.
, 2 in. and up to 375 lbs.
• Tall: 6 feet
, 2 inches to 6 ft.
, 8 in. and up to 375 pounds.
• XL: Has a seat that’s 2 to 4 in. wider and a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs.
• XXL: Has a seat that’s 4 in. wider and a weight capacity of 600 to 700 lbs.
What reclining options do lift chairs have?
You may have noticed that power lift chairs typically offer three reclining options. Here’s a quick description of each one to help you decide which style is best suited to your needs:
• Infinite position: These provide a full range of reclining capabilities
, all the way from a sleeping position to a lifting option that will help you stand back up.
• 3-position: This style provides a fairly wide range of recline positions
, though it doesn’t fully recline into a sleeping position.
• 2-position: These provide two positions: a slight recline with an elevated ottoman and a lifting position to help you stand.
What other features can my riser recliner chair come with?
Along with a range of options for recline positions as well as sizes to maximize your comfort
, your lift chair may offer a few fun extras. These can include massage and heat options
, storage pockets
, built-in cup holders and trays
, plus lumbar pillow support.